Anyone want a 66 impala ss
edu4y9az.jpg

paqygamu.jpg

So I have room for this rover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adelatoa

Adventurer
Bumping

I just installed a fresh Lagunitas IPA KEG.... anyone interested in truck for a test drive and a couple of cold ones? Of course test drive first then the cold ones in that order.

Shameless bump.

mapper

Explorer
Long shot here: Interested in some kind of trade for some combination of vehicles in my sig? Guessing not, but never hurts to ask.
At least you get a bump :)

adelatoa

Adventurer
Long shot here: Interested in some kind of trade for some combination of vehicles in my sig? Guessing not, but never hurts to ask.
At least you get a bump :)

Thanks for the bump. Pm'ed you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reclusebcs

information please

Is this vehicle still available ?????? reply to reclusebcs@yahoo.com

1966 Land Rover Series IIA 109 Station wagon 5 door aka: 'The Lego Truck' (my god daughter gave it that name which I think its proper due to the red color and boxy shape)

This truck has a super clean chassis (follow link at bottom for pictures of chassis). No rust anywhere on the chassis/bulkhead with all mechanicals in working order including the rare and original turning signal mechanism. Recently changed both rear half shafts as one of them snapped (kept good half shaft as a spare). The pair of half shafts were ordered from British Pacific. Transmission, clutch, transfer case, overdrive and engine all purr like a kitten and does go 65mph on L.A. traffic. The carburetors were recently serviced and it starts right up on the first push of the button. Will include all paper work from previous owner as well as the owner's manual.

Located in Burbank, $10,000 obo

Additional details:

-Original 4 cylinder inline engine
-new brakes all around
-over drive is in great working order and will keep you to 65mph
-original safari roof (rare)
-custom full length roof rack (staying true to the LR tradition of using heavy gauge aluminum)
-NO frame or bulk head rust
-Clean Title and tags up to date
-NO smog necessary
-winch tray

0_0_287bc435ec6597c629df0c15659941f3_1

0_0_736b5db7711f9426f0f48d53073e212d_1

0_0_78f4a7992cc0d386f7839baa2dcbedc5_1

For additional high resolution pictures and detailed pictures follow the link:

http://www.jabel.phanfare.com/forsale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members