Front Runner Rack for sale/trade

yoter100

Observer
SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale: Front runner full length slimline rack that is coming off an 80. It would also fit a 100 and I believe a 60.

INCLUDES: LabRak mounting feet, a handful of tie downs that slide in the T- rail design (approx. 12)

Everything is in great condition. The rack does have a few holes here and there that I made to mount an awning/ light bar.

The rack brand new goes for around $1200 and the LabRak mounts are $75 a piece. The LabRak mounts are extremely stout and 100% adjustable.

Would let everything go for $850. IAM WILLING TO SEPARATE the mounting feet from the rack. ALSO, if anyone would like to trade for a baja rack flat let me know!

Would like to have local pickup/ drop off, but could ship if it works out. Located near San Francisco.

Cheers!
photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpg

Last edited:

yoter100

Observer
I have one person interested in the rack, and one interested in the LabRak mounts.

Just fyi, Id let just the rack (no mounting feet) for 600$.

Thanks.

yoter100

Observer
Id say its only a few inches from the roof. But the gutter mounts are adjustable, so if you are wondering if you could keep your stock rack you could.

PabloVTA

Observer
rack for sale

is the awning available as well?

On my way to Rubithon, where can I meet you near Sac?

yoter100

Observer
is the awning available as well?

On my way to Rubithon, where can I meet you near Sac?

There are a lot of places to meet around sac area. I see you live in Ventura so Im assuming that you would be taking I-5 up? You could take a minor detour which would save me on driving time. Im about 1.5 hours from sac.

yoter100

Observer
LabRak gutter mounts are pending sale.

The rack is still for sale. 600$ obo. Easy enough to order some Front Runner gutter mounts if you are interested.

oversteerdawg

Id say its only a few inches from the roof. But the gutter mounts are adjustable, so if you are wondering if you could keep your stock rack you could.

I'm not trying to keep the stock rack. My stock rack clears my garage by the slimmest of margins. If the rack sits higher than the stock rack, it's a no-go for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior