What have you done to your Land Cruiser Today?

Mauka2Makai

Explorer
nice and clean! Those mounting tabs are pretty slick!!

What he said^^^, Did you fab those? Also I see the switch inside the hatch but can you use them as back up lights too? Nice and low profile.

Thanks guys... The brackets are from Yodateq. Search for screen name SoCalFrank on Mud. The brackets are ingenious, very strong, and extremely well built. With limited time before the move, I opted to install the switch in the cargo area for ease of installation. In the future I may wire it in with the reverse lights along with an additional switch upfront, but for now if I need the added lights at night for reversing I'll have to hop out and turn them on. For a camp light they are perfect.

kletzenklueffer

Adventurer
That's what she said.
Michael_scott.jpg

The_Dude

Adventurer
I put on a light bar and did rear brakes and greased the drive line.

The light bar is a 250 dollar 20" SC Lights brand. Here are some comparison shots of low beam/high beam and light bar
byqapesy.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1402727814397.jpguploadfromtaptalk1402727824476.jpguploadfromtaptalk1402727837786.jpguploadfromtaptalk1402727860960.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Scout Dave

Observer
Finally did the LED interior lights plus reverse lights. Bought all parts from Amazon. Did the map, both overhead, all four doors, two rear side markers and the reverse lights for right around $30. Absolutely the most bang for your buck mod I've ever done to any vehicle. Ever.

tmleadr03

Observer
Clean up and sprayed some silicon spray lub on the sliding rear windows so I could open and close them with out using a pry bar.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I got the rear hatch lights cleaned and working again, replaced broken screw covers, replaced some blown fuses and added some patches to the drawers. ... ...and removed some decals... :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles