What have you done to your Land Cruiser Today?

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Of course... it kills me to have a chrome hoop on my bumper... chrome is for Choppers and Hot rods! Not Land cruisers and Jeeps! (IMHO)
I ended up sticking with the BFG's The availability in my size just wasn't there with the Toyo's. There's always next time...

crimsonaudio

Last few of weeks I've added a Slee Blueberry bumper, new OEM front and rear shocks and OME 2865 springs in the rear:

lift-finished.jpg

Ready to bang on it a little bit, but with my schedule it looks like it will be a few weeks/months before I get the chance to test it.

Rumpig

Adventurer
Today i sold my 105 series Landcruiser, the new owner is coming to get it tomorrow morning. Been a great vehicle, it's taken my family right up to the Tip of Cape York, up into the Gulf to Darwin, across The Simpson Desert, seen heaps of outback Qld, Fraser Island, Moreton Island, and recently right the way down to Tasmania...i'm gunna miss that rig when it's gone.
Sounds like a sad story i know, but once the new owner picks it up i'm heading straight down to Toyota to buy a new 79 series dual cab Landcruiser though, so hopefully there'll be plenty more great landcruiser moments to come in the future.

Rumpig

Adventurer
Today i sold my 105 series Landcruiser, the new owner is coming to get it tomorrow morning. Been a great vehicle, it's taken my family right up to the Tip of Cape York, up into the Gulf to Darwin, across The Simpson Desert, seen heaps of outback Qld, Fraser Island, Moreton Island, and recently right the way down to Tasmania...i'm gunna miss that rig when it's gone.
Sounds like a sad story i know, but once the new owner picks it up i'm heading straight down to Toyota to buy a new 79 series dual cab Landcruiser though, so hopefully there'll be plenty more great landcruiser moments to come in the future.
and today i bought a Landcruiser...but won't get it until August sometime sadly.
Waved goodbye to my 105 series this morning, then straight down to Toyota and bought it's replacement.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
and today i bought a Landcruiser...but won't get it until August sometime sadly.
Waved goodbye to my 105 series this morning, then straight down to Toyota and bought it's replacement.

I guess that means you're not going to ship it over to me:(. Congrats on the new 79 though! You going to outfit it like your 105 was?

rlynch356

Defyota
Just returned home from a 6,500 mile road trip in the 200 series... out to the tetons/yellowstone it was awesome.. No issues of course with the truck..
IMG_2365.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior