Utah Adventures Season 3

SmoothLC

Explorer
Seriously?

What can't you two do?

That ending was perfect!

In another few videos you might find it hard to top what you've already done.

Great job.

Taylor1

Observer
Nice video at Canyons. I've got catch up watching your previous stuff.

What other mountain bike trails/areas do you recommend for short 4 day Utah visit?

sixstringsteve

Explorer
What part of Utah will you be visiting? What time of year? Is the purpose of the trip to ride all 4 days, or just a ride or two? Do you like technical, rocky, flowy, or jumpy trails? Shuttle rides, or lots of climbing? Where do you ride now?

Episode 21 (the one I'm currently editing) will focus the Whole Enchlada trail in Moab. Fantastic trail! I also love captain ahab, but it's VERY technical, and over the ability of most people.

Taylor1

Observer
Thanks for the reply. I just got back from Moab. We ended up camping Sat Sun night down Kane creek rd, ledge B.

We started out with hymasa trail, then upper lower captain ahab day 1. Day 2 whole enchilada starting at kokapelli. Then day 3 part of mag 7 with gold bar rim and portal out. Serious trails with potential serious consequence. The climbs kicked my tail coming from riding in NC.

I'll check out your latest video and pm with Camera questions. We fumbled around mounting the gopro the whole time.

sixstringsteve

Explorer
Wow, you hit the best trails in Moab, good job! I really enjoy hymasa and ahab, and you can't beat the whole enchilada. Too bad it wasn't dry enough for you to ride the upper section of enchilada too, cuz moab has some great dirt singletrack in the aspens. I haven't ridden portal yet, but adding a death factor to a trail doesn't make it more fun for me. I'm ok with walking the narrow ledge spots. Glad you had fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz