WTB: Expedition Camping trailer

duxndogs

Observer
Looking for a used expedition camping trailer.

Camping trailers I'm interested in:

- AT trailers
- Conqueror trailers
- offroad teardrop trailers
- other brands of trailers (M.O.A.B, X-venture, Manley, etc)
- custom built DIY trailers
- may consider some of the offroad PopUp campers (Fleetwood E1, Evolution series, Jayco Baja, Aliner, etc)

Max Budget is $10k

New ones tend to be just out of my budget! :Wow1:

Let me know what you have. Feel free to send me a PM if you know where one is. Any and all help (advice) is appreciated!!! :ylsmoke:

Thanks!

tarditi

Explorer
There are some good videos on YouTube regarding what to look for when buying a used popup or rv.
Some scary stuff out there that may be relatively easy to spot once you know the warning signs, particularly when it comes to mold, rot, etc.
Almost all problems come from water intrusion or deferred maintenance.

crismateski

American Adventurist
He has had it on there for a while, I bet you could offer less and get it. I have tried to get him to post it here and on AmericanAdventurist.com but I have not seen it either place.

Al Falima

I'm offering my 2005 AT Horizon. Like new. Tent, kitchen, solar panel, dual LP fuel and dual fuel tanks. $7500. In northern FL.

I'm selling my exped trailer M416

Looking for a used expedition camping trailer.

Camping trailers I'm interested in:

- AT trailers
- Conqueror trailers
- offroad teardrop trailers
- other brands of trailers (M.O.A.B, X-venture, Manley, etc)
- custom built DIY trailers
- may consider some of the offroad PopUp campers (Fleetwood E1, Evolution series, Jayco Baja, Aliner, etc)

Max Budget is $10k

New ones tend to be just out of my budget! :Wow1:

Let me know what you have. Feel free to send me a PM if you know where one is. Any and all help (advice) is appreciated!!! :ylsmoke:

Thanks!
You can check out my trailer build in my profile. I'm selling for $7000 obo. It's got everything. Dan

duxndogs

Observer
Thanks for checking guys! I decided to go a different route and buy a used pop up truck camper. I've been back and forth b/w a truck camper and expedition trailer for a while now.

Well, a used Four Wheel Campers "Hawk" showed up for sale (saw it on another forum I frequent) and it was fairly close to me. :Wow1:

So...picking up my new-to-me Hawk this weekend!! :wings:

Pics to follow...

duxndogs

Observer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94