Storage platforms and truck topper with rack, locks and light

erod

Adventurer
Hey all, long time portal member but been away for a few years. We recently picked up a new to us FWC so we are looking to sell our old camping set up. It has treated us great in the past but we need to make some room in the driveway! The topper is an older Raider with the raised top, a light and a Yakima rack and bars. The drawers were professionally built, all high quality material and fir like a glove in our '02 taco, as did as the topper. Dimensions of the boxes are 9 7/8" high,73 3/4" long 28 3/4" wide (they are separated so they are easier to move and one can be used at a time if need be). The topper fits an 02' taco great and it dimensions are approx. 76 1/2" x 59". The boxes and topper are great by themselves or as a combo. I would like to get 200 for the boxes and 375 for the topper, I'm in it for way more than that but am open to offers as well. Thanks for looking! Cheers!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.8 KB · Views: 241
  • DSC00715.jpg
    DSC00715.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 982
Last edited:

erod

Adventurer
I don't but I can install and remove them fairly easily by myself. They are cabinet grade, super nice with a carpeted deck.

Last edited:

erod

Adventurer
topper and boxes are still available…guess i would start taking offers…thanks

eros

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles