New member with a sorento 2012

madmaths

Observer
Hi! I'm from Canada, I love this forum a lot of good info!! here my Kia sorento 2012 v6 awd (leather and sunroof edition , rtx black wheel , 3'' lifted, toyo at2 31'' tires, 20'' Totron light bar, 30'' curved Totron light, rola roof basket+extension , pro series hitch carrier, hid 6000k headlight, hid 3000k fog light.... )

sorento atkinson tower2 (1 of 1).jpg
sorento atkinson tower5 (1 of 1).jpg
sorento atkinson tower3 (1 of 1).jpg

Last edited:

madmaths

Observer
Here my viair
4e8yjave.jpg

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

bob91yj

Resident **************
Just showed this thread to my daughter...that may have been a mistake, now she's mad at her husband. She wanted the V-6 AWD from the jump. She has a '14 FWD 4 banger. She loves her car. I've driven it several times, actually borrowed it for a dash from San Diego to Vegas and back...I like it too! My wife wants one, after showing her this thread, she REALLY wants one!

Nice out of the box build!

madmaths

Observer
Just showed this thread to my daughter...that may have been a mistake, now she's mad at her husband. She wanted the V-6 AWD from the jump. She has a '14 FWD 4 banger. She loves her car. I've driven it several times, actually borrowed it for a dash from San Diego to Vegas and back...I like it too! My wife wants one, after showing her this thread, she REALLY wants one!

Nice out of the box build!
Thanks a lot!!
the 4cyl is underpowered!! and not better on fuel consumption. where a live we have winter, and the traction in snow is very good! I'm very pleased with my sorento no regret!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior