For Sale: M-416 in COLORADO $1350 OBO

voodoojk

Adventurer
Hello,
It is with great sadnesss that i announce that i am selling my M-416.

I had high hopes of building this trailer but with a new son in the last year i decided to go another direction for now.

• All Original except the previous owner cut off lunette and had standard ball mount put on. Also lights have been removed. had plans to install LED's. The shocks have been removed and tossed. They were totally shot.
  • I started to prep for build and removed body bolts and fender. body is bolted on with a few bolts becasue i had to move but nothing final. Fenders are removed. They have a little " tweak" to them but nothing that can't be fixed.
  • Wheel bearings are shot!! will have to be picked up with a trailer
  • From what i can tell metal is all rust free. Military paint is chipping off and pretty thick in places. Some surface " rust" no holes are deep rust. Floor is solid.
  • I believe it is from ft carson but i could be wrong. ID plate is on the body but needs paint stripped to see it

Feel free to ask me any questions. Would consider trading for rafting gear also!
    Located in western slope colorado. Would be willing to deliver for the right $$
    EDIT: I have a clean and clear colorado title in hand

image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94