Campmate Kitchen Organizer

sickchilly

Observer
Yeah no kidding. I got lucky and scored a mint blue one on eBay last fall for less than those two listings. I still haven't gotten to use it as we've been trailer camping, but I've got it loaded with the backpacking stuff for Jeep-only trips. As desirable as they seem to be, I'm not letting it go anytime soon. Plus, they are really cool and convenient.

Gravy

I found one two years ago at the Goodwill in Pismo Beach (on a camping trip) for twenty bucks and had every intention on selling it. Then I used it. No way will I ever part with it now. Cool design and fun to use!!!

Brad Kilby

Observer
I've got a nice green and tan one I'll sell for $250. It's loaded full of the original dishes too. If someone wants pics, send a PM and I'll take some when I get to work.

hparsons

I got serious about finding one recently, and ended up with two. I put the second one on eBay. Because of the help I received on this forum, if one of your is interested in buying for $200 (plus shipping), I'll end the sale and it's yours. Just send me a PM or an email, and mention you saw this here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dosko-Sport...198?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27e62b1726
This is a pristine condition Campmate. If I hadn't stumbled across a blue one (my color of choice), I'd be using this instead of selling it.
=====
MEP1811 took me up on the $200 offer, so this is now sold. That sure didn't take long!!

Last edited:

bteodoro

I've tried but they won't ship

I've emailed everyone with one to sell on Craigslist, and most don't reply or won't ship them ("too much trouble"). If anyone finds one in California or someone will to ship, please post

For those looking

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/spo/4462866933.html

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/spo/4508990957.html

There seems to be alot of fresh interest in them right now so post up it you have one for sale as someone might be interested

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Tried plastic ones, including the Campmate, just did not stand up to heavy use

We put our gear through more abuse than any popup owner could ever dream of and our Campmate has done great, but it seems you were simply looking to advertise for a company which is against forum rules and will likely be deleted.

billy bee

Adventurer
I scored mine here on ExPo. I made arrangements to pick it up in Pasadena, I think; then I totally forgot. Lucky for me, the seller, whose name I have long since forgotten, was very kind and shipped it to me for a very reasonable price (as compared to what these things are going for now). Thank you, Campmate seller person. I owe you one.

bb

johnnyrover

Observer
We put our gear through more abuse than any popup owner could ever dream of and our Campmate has done great, but it seems you were simply looking to advertise for a company which is against forum rules and will likely be deleted.

Not my intent at all, will become a site sponsor as well. Was simply stating a fact that with 5 kids, the different plastic organizers we had used simply did not hold up to our use.

I advocate anyone looking to invest the resources in a 'chuck box', consider building their own. If they do not have the skill or tools, have someone build it for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles