Trailer Action Shots

Signcutter21

Adventurer
Mario, what about the pics from the High Desert trail we did in Barstow a few years back with 4WD&SUV? These pics are a great testiment to the durablity of the trailer.

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Signcutter21 said:
Mario, what about the pics from the High Desert trail we did in Barstow a few years back with 4WD&SUV? These pics are a great testiment to the durablity of the trailer.

You mean this oops where I almost rolled the truck too? I seem to remember a stain in the passenger seat where Jeff was parked LOL

Last edited:

ExpoMike

elcoyote said:
You mean this oops where I almost rolled the tuck too? I seem to remember a stain in the passenger seat where Jeff was parked LOL

Umm.... how about a little more detail on how you decided to put the Roll in the Lock 'n Roll hitch? :oops:

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
xj_mike said:
Umm.... how about a little more detail on how you decided to put the Roll in the Lock 'n Roll hitch? :oops:

I was spotted up high...too high on an off camber turn...to avoid an eroding drop off. In the too high position I was strapped off with a synthetic winch line and a strap around the cab. While trying to negotiate this wider turn with the strap on, the ground gave way underneath the drivers side of the trailer and plopped it down into the gully. We pulled it back over, negotiated the high side turn and continued on our merry way unscathed.

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
img0940xe3.jpg

Nice. :smiley_drive:

CodyLX450

Adventurer
I need to get more work done and trail use out of my monster trailer. It is fun watching it follow me everywhere I go in the rear view mirror though.

5.jpg

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
elcoyote said:
You mean this oops where I almost rolled the truck too? I seem to remember a stain in the passenger seat where Jeff was parked LOL

So our trailer has been rolled more than once on its side? both sides eh?

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
SOCALFJ said:
So our trailer has been rolled more than once on its side? both sides eh?

Dave

It's esthetically more pleasing when it's balanced on both sides. It's the Feng Shui for trailers.

The term Car Fax is actually a mispronunciation of "Khar Phenx" which is the amount of inner harmony present in a trailer or vehicle. Your trailer obviously has mega inner harmony.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior