Trailer Action Shots

Binder Lou

Observer
Hello Poorboyota26. When I intalled the RTT on top of the trailer I had to clamp the lid shut. Now to get at our gear I just remove the tailgate and I've got a piece of ply on furniture slides that I pull straight out the back of the trailer with all the gear sitting on it. Once it's out there are two arms that swing down to support the slide.
Also, between the top of the trailer and the bottom of the RTT I have a cook table. It slides out the back and is supported by the two oak dowels seen at a 45deg angle to the lower part of the trailer frame. The photo does a fair job of showing all this.

Attachments

• Scout DV 002.jpg
    Scout DV 002.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 866

OlympiaFJ60

Adventurer
Hello Poorboyota26. When I intalled the RTT on top of the trailer I had to clamp the lid shut. Now to get at our gear I just remove the tailgate and I've got a piece of ply on furniture slides that I pull straight out the back of the trailer with all the gear sitting on it. Once it's out there are two arms that swing down to support the slide.
Also, between the top of the trailer and the bottom of the RTT I have a cook table. It slides out the back and is supported by the two oak dowels seen at a 45deg angle to the lower part of the trailer frame. The photo does a fair job of showing all this.

Nice water tank placement. Good use of the space.

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Here you go..... one good flop deserves another :D
p1010006s.jpg

This was before we owned the trailer. At this time it was still Marios.
Dang David, where did you drag that picture up from? Notice the winch line & strap around the cab of the MJ...we were about 2 degrees away from getting the MJ belly up in the ravine as well. What happened was the trail gave way underneath the trailer and rolled over, pulling the tail of the MJ with it and off the line. Always good to have some pals around :)

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Mario, yeah i dug it out of an old folder i kept. Sounded like good times for sure... where was this at? I don't remember.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
What type of trailer is this custom/homemade?
attachment.php

indiedog

Adventurer
Texas I like the look of your trailer. What is it? Any more pics of it? That shot looks typical of a Fraser Island or other Aussie beach trip.

texaslawman

Observer
Texas I like the look of your trailer. What is it? Any more pics of it? That shot looks typical of a Fraser Island or other Aussie beach trip.

Thats Padre Island here is the link for the trip. http://forum.ih8mud.com/tx-lone-star-land-cruisers/285081-padre-island-national-seashore-june-5th-7th.html#post4513401 And here is the link for the trailer I built it with some major help from freinds!! Ive made a few little mods since then I need to update the post! http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24725

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Mojave Road 11-2-10 046.jpgNot much of any action shots but out on the Mojave Rd Nov.2010

Attachments

• Mojave Road 11-2-10 314.jpg
    Mojave Road 11-2-10 314.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 26

cnynrat

Expedition Leader
Some action pics from a trip to the Maze -

1094073340_viB8U-M.jpg

1085008100_rTSMH-M.jpg

1099134186_vcQpX-M.jpg

1094075788_HVp3k-M.jpg

Can't see the trailer in this shot, but it is there and I really like this picture:

1094076737_j7LMd-M.jpg

cnynrat

Expedition Leader
A couple more ordinary shots just runnin' around:

First trip with the trailer, on the Mojave Road:

837357458_ZKdmy-M.jpg

On the way down to Bishop from Coyote Flats:

Coyote-Flats0913Way-Out-03-M.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member