2000 Chev w\ Bigfoot 2500

nakishu

Hi everyone. Im new here, Im not sure where to start, I was wondering about, and I figured even if this wasnt the place to start, (Due to a lack of reading the rules, for shame) It would be as good as any. My names James, I have decided that Im tired of living in an apartment, so over the next while im going to be putting together this Bigfoot 2500 and my Chev 2500, to basically travel about, live in, and photograph as much of western canada as I can (save southern BC) I enjoy reading all you guys have to say, and look foreword to being a part of this site.

I am documenting the process on FB if anyone is interested, (https://www.facebook.com/jamesoffgrid) I am always looking for feedback on upgrades, since Im relatively new at this, LED lighting, fans, organization, waste handling, experiences, so, I think I have come to a great spot for that. Cheers!~

camper.jpgcamper4.jpgcamper2.jpg

Chazz Layne

Administrator
That's a great combination of truck and camper, I had the pleasure of using a nearly identical setup for about a week. We were hit with a freak snowstorm and that camper was worth it's weight in diesel (I love winter camping, but we were equipped for summer weather). For a second I thought you might have the same one, but we only had an extended cab (it was the same color though).

Enjoy the newfound freedom, I'll be following along with the build on FB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles