France to Morocco

Mack4

Adventurer
I am going to be in Paris next May for my Brother-in-Laws graduation.

The wife and I were talking about making a trip out of it and we had our eye on route from France to Italy to Spain to Morocco to Portugal and then flying home.

We've been talking about modes of transportation, and while it's surely not the easiest or the cheapest, does anyone have any leads on renting a suitable vehicle?

Also, any input, places to see ect would be much appreciated!

-Mack

Gren_T

Adventurer
Hi Mack,
best bet would be a small car rental in France, you will be able to take it everywhere except Morocco.
I would plan a route around France Italy Spain & Portugal then fly to Marrakesh from Paris flights are cheap eg £40ish

you can rent in Morocco but its expensive.

OR buy a cheap car do your trip and sell it or scrap it or leave it at the airport car park.

places to see? loads what you want to do, on our way back from Italy last month we stopped off to do the Hasenhorn Rodelbahn(big weee.!) & lake titasee in Germany,Colmar in France and war museum & memorial in Bastogne Belgium.

regards
Gren

dcproven

Adventurer
Beware, don't leave the car in Morocco, too many people had done it and now when you go across, last time I did that, you sign that you will get the car out of there. If not and you decide to leave it there or sell it, import process should be done.
I think the rental then fly to Morocco is your easiest route, you'll find plenty of people there that will drive you around, including the dunes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94