OZI Explorer

whitethaiger

Adventurer
pismo62 said:
--Right On-- Whitethaiger, I was hoping you would have an answer. Of course let us know if you want to share that little program. A small utility like that could save alot of time punching keys. :bowdown:

Yes, let me clean it up a little and fix a minor glitch. I'll let you know when it's ready for some testing by others.

whitethaiger

Adventurer
pismo62 said:
--Right On-- Whitethaiger, I was hoping you would have an answer. Of course let us know if you want to share that little program. A small utility like that could save alot of time punching keys. :bowdown:

With a little glitch fixed it looks like the utility is doing it's job. I don't plan any work on it unless I learn about a problem or need some additional feature. I guess other output formats could easily be added.

If you use Ozi and think this might be useful to you PM me and I can send you a copy of the program. If you need another output format and we can figure out the format of the file I could add that.

pismo62

Adventurer
Whitethaiger, I was able to get the utility working for the waypts. for the backcounty adventure series. WOW, it works great. And, boy does it put a load of waypoints on the map. I'm looking forward to testing it out in a couple weeks. Thanks again. :)

jeff@work

Adventurer
Just thought i'd throw this out there in case you guys aren't aware of it, there's a firefox add on called downthemall and it lets you download all the links on a webpage automagically. You can even set it to only download certain file extensions...I put it to download .rxf files only and about 7 minutes later i had downloaded all 766 rxf files! :wings:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/201

also the download page for the rxf files has changed to:
http://www.adlerpublishing.com/downloads.aspx

edgear

aventurero, Overland Certified OC0012
jeff@work said:
there's a firefox add on called downthemall and it lets you download all the links on a webpage automagically.
That's awesome!! Thank you so much for posting that up. I'll definitely be trying it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles