Project "Autonomous" F-350

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
I got in some silt that was so deep it came over my hood. When I got back on the pavement, I left a smoke screen behind me for miles.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Just stopping by to say that this is by far the coolest Colorado I've ever seen.

Seriously cool build, man. I've always had a soft spot for the gen F-Series, and this is shaping up to be one incredible build.:friday:

Thanks for the kind words everyone. How is this ExDementia? My truck next to Dave's.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Rayra stopped by tonight for some bench racing and a little design session. He definitely suffers from the same overactive brain syndrome that I have. Going to be in the shop tomorrow. First day off I've had in two weeks.

Glad to know there are more like us. I can mentally picture something in my head. There are a few things I have problems converting the signals to my hands. My dad's brain worked the same way. He could fabricate anything out of wood or metal without using drawings. I inherited his mechanical ability plus gained electrical and electronics ability. Ask either one of us to paint a picture you might as well ask a 2 year old.

rayra

Expedition Leader
heh. Good visit. Will be some interesting projects. Hopefully Santa got my letter about a heavier duty sewing machine. I think my cheap home one is going to get worn out this winter as I revise my awnings project (MkII/III) and make a trial of that catamaran deck / shade.

/managed to drive home with the Christmas lights lit, without getting pulled over ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior