JetTent F30 by OzTent $875

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
It will...for 2 of us the F25 is perfect plus it packs a little smaller. I am digging the grey colored F25 on the familytenting website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It will...for 2 of us the F25 is perfect plus it packs a little smaller. I am digging the grey colored F25 on the familytenting website.

Gotcha. I planned on the F25 but was afraid that my gigantic cot would hit the sidewallls (and it would have) so opted for the extra space. That gray is pretty slick looking!

Start-to-finish, whats set-up time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From bag to tent "up" is literally a minute or two. You then have to stake it out. Minimum of 4 up to 16-18 stakes if you wanna stake out every window, the fly, and the porch.

The only thing needed to do to get it up is pull out of bag, undo a strap, let legs fall outwards, straighten out, then pull up on the center hoop and the poles will lock in and stand on its on. No need to put poles together or clip them to the tent.

I think a good average time is 5-6 mins.

Last edited:

Cedo Nulli

Observer
Man, if this was the F25, you'd have it sold! Not digging the new grey color on the F25s. Free bump, but if I decide to go a bit bigger and it's still available, I may come back. Pack size is the problem for me with the F30.

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
This is a great deal....just got my F25 today and it is a hoss....I think it is better built than the OzTent RV4 I just sold. I just did not need the F30 but again this is a great deal on a very sturdy tent.
577f338716314dd2e79696ea29d0d776.jpg

Thanks guys. It really is a great tent but as you both say, it is BIG! It sure is nice though when it is super cold out and you have to spend most of the day inside with a heater.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94