Tab Pro 10.1 setup with ram mount in 1st gen tacoma

slamunion

Pretty pleased with the setup so far I still question the suction mount but so far it seems pretty sturdy.

qy8u3ene.jpg

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I would be weary of the suction cup on rough roads tho. I had troubles keeping a light nuvi in place with one. Once you start using a 10" tablet for nav, its hard to use anything else. just sooooo nice!

Darius379

I hust bought one of those sticky pad things from the automotive secrion of walmart for 10$. For my nexus 7 tab only 7" but it works great also.

Last i looked at ram mounts they were quite expensive.

Glad you like it.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I got my ram tablet mount, diamond ball mount and 6" arm for my acer tablet for 70 bucks cdn. so about 65 American shipped to my door. I bought the rugged ridge Jeep JK gadget/camera mount for the dash for 28 bucks. So all in, Im 98 bucks for a complete solution for my tablet, and video camera. I used command Picture hanging tapes for my GPS Bluetooth module and Garmin Dakota 10 GPS on my dash. Holds 12 lbs so for those purposes its great. and better than Velcro.

I have yet to have a suction cup mount stay on my windshield. they always fall off.

slamunion

Well so far mine has yet to come off. I live in Oregon and we have tons of gravel roads here doing 60 down washboard so far no issues, even slow on unimproved or non maintained roads I haven't had issues yet. Another cool thing otterbox finally came out with a box for the new galaxy pro and it's awesome for 100.00 bucks. Which btw doesn't fit the tab tight mount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94