Bedliner for the interior of my van

boardrider247

Weekend warrior anarchist
I'd like to lay down a layer of bedliner on the floor of my van for weatherproofing and some soundproofing. Most likely I will be putting another type of flooring (rubber mat or wood laminate) over the bedliner, so appearance isn't a huge concern.

My question is this. I know I want a bedliner which uses more of the rubber chunk type texture. As opposed to the smoother harder types (monsta, raptor).
So which brands of bedliner use a rubber chunk type traction??

philos

Explorer
I used this: http://sprayonbedliners.info/products.html
you add as much rubber as you want, it's two-part, comes in lots of colors, nice lady runs it, price is nice too.

I sprayed it on with a harbor freight texture gun, worked a treat. I bought the large kit - did ceiling and floor in my E350 and I still have about half the kit left. I'll be doing the roof and quarter panels at some point too...
Took me several days in prep though.

Wiley

Adventurer
I threw down some sort of rubber I got online, put some wood over that, and then covered it with rubber tiles...being a surf van this setup is excellent, as it is fairly waterproof and easy to clean, it works perfect for my needs, not the cheapest route, but not the most expensive either.

rsz_plastic-flooring.jpg

RangerXLT

Adventurer
I did my ranger cab and bed with Herculiner about 4 yrs ago when I purchased it.
tajume4e.jpg
3urygyge.jpg
7yjevedy.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles