Range Rover Classic

safariguy

Observer
Buy the 95. It will cost you a little more and be harder to find but its so beautiful and well worth it in my opinion. I had a white 95 LWB and can say its my favorite car I've ever owned. I will always regret selling it. I ended up getting rid of it after several maintenance issues. It never left me stranded but I did have to put 5k in work in her. (She was only 5k to buy though)

If you're buying one thinking you'll save money due to cheap entry price then run. You'll spend more on it in maintenance than it will cost to buy a toyota. If you want an awesome 4x4 that is beautiful and timeless buy it.

I currently own a range rover sport and would gladly trade it for a clean 95 lwb. That should tell you something considering my car is easily worth 2-4 times as much depending on the classic.

Chris, I recently bought a 95 LWB Classic, and I have a couple of questions if you don't mind:

1) Where did you find those seat covers? They look exactly what I am looking for.
2) Where did you find those cup holders? Mine aren't there and I suspect your are aftermarket?

Thanks!!

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
He's right on the upholders, just drill em in. They were one of the best mods I made haha! For the seat covers they're from Kexby. Not cheap, but handmade in the USA so they will do anything you want with them and any vehicle you want.

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Thank you all for your comments and insight. I have owned multiple Landcruisers since 1973, but have always like the RRC LWB in classic RR colors. I can afford to find a good one, and am prepared to build a good 4.6, install the gear drive TC, shocks, etc. I need a stylish 'expedition' vehicle that is reliable.

If any of you see one for sale, please PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles