Ragbrai anyone?

ddog45

Adventurer
Is anyone going back to Iowa this year to ride ragbrai. I will be doing the ride on my All-City Mr Pink. If anyone on the northern front range of Colorado would like to do some local training rides let me know.

ddog45

Adventurer
It was so fun. I ended up riding about 400 of the 450 miles the weather was good most of the week only one day of rain. The sweet corn wasn't that great this year because they have had such a cool summer. I hope to do the ride many more times.

ddog45

Adventurer
Registration oped today anyone heading to Iowa next summer? I think about 20 of us will be going from Colorado.

Last edited:

scrape53

i will be doing 3 days of it this year. last year it was about 2 miles from my place and surprisingly close again this year.

ddog45

Adventurer
Ragbrai is a once in a life time experience that I will be doing for the second time this year. If you like bikes and having fun outside in the elements this is a great fully supported ride. You can make it as hard or as easy as you want.

sjxj

Observer
I like bikes and having fun out in the elements, but I just like doing it alone.

I've heard awesome things about the ride, though - and there's killer pork chops, I guess.

Have fun, dude!

Co-opski

Expedition Leader
Ddogfourfith,
Two years running.

By now you know you should post some pictures for all of us flat landers that moved to the mountains and miss the rolling drift-less fields of Iowa.

Last edited:

ddog45

Adventurer
Sorry I didn't take many pictures on my last ragbrai. There were a lot of hills and even more heat. I think Im going to take a year off and do some more riding in Colorado on my new Krampus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier