FS or FT: WARN M8274 WICH

coyotekid

M8274-50.jpg

I have for sale or for trade a Warn Winch Model M8274. This is one of their oldest most reliable models. It also has more cable and faster line speed than most of their other models. I have had this winch on an older truck of mine for about 15 years. It shows normal sings of age (color fade and few nicks) but it is in overall great shape and should provide many many more years of recovery. I am selling/trading to get a smaller and lighter winch for my Tacoma.

I will post some pictures of the actual winch soon but here is the specs from Warns website:
https://www.warn.com/truck/winches/src/M8274-50.shtml

Take note that this has more cable (150') and faster line speed than most their other models. This is a great winch, I wish it fit my new bumper.

I am looking to trade a for Warn M8000-s or M8000. I also will entertain trades for a camper shell to fit an 05/newer Tacoma long bed (silver preferred). I will sell the winch outright as well for $650.

I about fell out of my chair when I looked up how much these were new, ~$1,800!! yikes. :Wow1:

Thanks for looking,

Sam

coyotekid

I should also mention, I am in Flagstaff, AZ and I am in Prescott and Phoenix every so often. I don't really think shipping this is a grand idea, as it weighs about 100lbs and would probably need to be pallet shipped.

I have the remote, roller fairlead, and winch cover that will go with this winch also.

WoldD90

Adventurer
it's not 100 pounds... You can box it and ship it through fedex or ups.

I have a M10000 warn, I would trade for.

psykokid

Explorer
I've got an M8000 that I'd be willing to trade. I can take pics this evening, do you have pics of the actual winch showing condition?

coyotekid

Hi there fellas, Sorry I have been a way from home a few days and just saw all the responses here. I do still have the winch for sale, here are a few pictures.
The winch on my bathroom scale, in this crate, is pushing 118lbs with the battery cables remote, and fairlead. I agree its still ship-able just expensive. Fedex ground quotes are coming out between $80-120$ depending on destination. I am trying to fit a new winch in a small spot on my bumper so I am loooking to stick to an 8-9k lb winch. I sent PMs to a few guys so hopefully we can make a deal and we both win.View attachment 236102View attachment 236103View attachment 236104

cheers,

Sam

coyotekid

This winch is still for sale or trade. The pending deal we had turned out not to be feasible. Both the guys I was talking to about a potential deal seems like stand up folks, we just had too many logistics that didn't work out.

I am headed to the greater Los Angeles area this evening from Flagstaff and I will be all over the area until Sunday morning. I will bring the winch with me so Feel free to get in touch if this helps make a deal possible for you.

I am still looking for a WARN M8000 as my first choice for a trade, but I am open to other options.

For all who have offered trades that require shipping I appreciate your consideration, but I would just rather make a F to F deal, mostly so we can both see what we are getting. I will keep all trades in mind and I may change my opinion on shipping in the future.

Thanks,

Sam

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
If you don't sell to one of the previous posters, I'd like to buy it. Need it for my Willys flat fender.

Call me at six50-eight56-9zero60.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier