New guy with gen3 montero

jhill15

Explorer
a7e6e8y5.jpg

cnutco

Adventurer
I am loving the LED conversion! Do you have a list of the bulbs that you purchased and where from?

magoh76

Adventurer
Thanks for the led links! I was just wishing for a brighter light in the cargo area this weekend. Do you find the interior leds to be much brighter?

jhill15

Explorer
Your welcome. Its really hard to tell how bright they by the pictures and its doesnt do the leds any justice but in person they are extremely bright. So bright that my neighbors down the street can see inside the cab. Swapping to leds is one of the cheapest mods/conversions that you can do. Its worth every penny.

Cheers!

Djbenny

Adventurer
I was thinking of doing leds inside my Gen3. Looks great! I did hid conversion on mine the second week I got her!

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Did you do a full HID conversion including new light housings with HID specific reflectors or did you just use the non hid reflectors/housings?

cnutco

Adventurer
Yeah, I thought about doing the same thing but, I read in so many places that the reflectors just through the HID light everywhere. Big problem with that is it sucks for the drivers coming at you.

I think I am going to try the LED bulbs the OP used. My biggest problem is the my lenses need to be polished by someone who knows what to use rather than the over the counter kits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier