WTB Roof Top Tent in NC

Scottydog13

Observer
I am new to the expedition scene but been offroading for a few years. Like to camp typically weekend at a time. Would like to get a RTT but don't want to shell out $800+ and not use that often.

thanks for leads

GS1150

Observer
Don't take offense. Trying to locate something on the east coast is slow or impossible. Selling is usually decent, but buying, there's not that many rtt for sale on the east coast. Finding a used one in the area is either luck or or a long patient wait. Glad you found one.

GS1150

Observer
You have to be ready for it. In my case I had an ARB Simpson 2 used about 10 times w/never used annex. I decided to go a different route or upgrade, it lasted a day or two and Enzo bought it. I'm in Alabama and I think he's in Virginia. We worked out the logistics and it was done. I'd sit on my money and stalk this thread like a vulture, then pull the trigger when it eventually happens. Even if it takes months you will be cash in hand and ready for the possible holiday discount or free shipping offer.

enzo

Explorer
^You mean an ARB Simpson III.:sombrero: That deal worked out great as the person that bought my Camping Labs RTT met you and delivered my tent to TN and we exchanged tents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz

Members online