Mombasa RTT for sale- Durango, CO

LilKJ

Adventurer
It's time to see the tent go as I bought a van and won't be needing it anymore. I bough the tent in 2009 and it has less than 100 nights in it.

-2 person Mombasa
-Contacted the company about some suspicious little pinholes in the tent body fabric, apparently they had troubles with crickets in a specific batch and sent me a new tent body for free. New tent body is included, unused, in box. The pinholes don't affect anything and you really have to look for them.
-Custom 1-off tent cover. This is made from the same material that dry bags are made from and is completely plastic welded. There are no stitches anywhere in the cover and nowhere for water to get in. This is the best cover you will ever see for one of these tents. No dust, no water, rock solid.
-All zippers work perfectly
-All mesh is good to go
-Includes poles for window awning things
-Mattress in good shape (original memory foam)
-Includes Grizzly +15F 2-person sleeping bag (exact size of tent interior and folds up with the tent)

$1,000, may consider partial trade for winch, awning, or cool van stuff.
No shipping, might be willing to meet you somewhere within a few hours if there is good beer and biking.

LilKJ

Adventurer
Forgot to mention: the custom cover on this thing has NO ZIPPERS. It's all industrial velcro and self-locking straps. No worries of ever breaking a zipper.

LilKJ

Adventurer
Bump....

I know someone needs an awesome tent. Looking for awnings, winches, LED lights, inverters, etc....

WMPhoto

Observer
Damn... I was just in Durango three weeks ago. I would have bought it then... Now I'm back in Ohio...

LilKJ

Adventurer
$900

Includes a second (brand new) tent body, 2 person sleeping bag, and the plastic-welded cover.

LilKJ

Adventurer
It came to my attention that my price was a bit high... $700 firm with the new cover, spare tent body, and sleeping bag.

LilKJ

Adventurer
It's a one-off from Jack's Plastic Welding in Aztec, New Mexico. There aren't any CAD documents or plans, so it'll probably cost around $400 to have another one made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94