I y'all to help me out w/ some gen2.5 or gen 1 choices

ultrakill

Adventurer
Man, wish I had those 3rd row seats on my Gen 1. Were those an option only available for '91? I have a 1990. Nice looking Monty.

viducce

Observer
I would recommend the Gen. 2.5, ask or check if the timing belt has been replaced yet otherwise you got some expenses coming up.....

Jamacee

Observer
I still want to get a 97 gen 2 or a gen 2.5 but I couldn't pass on this truck. I will be saving my peanuts in order to convince the wife to sell the expedition in favor of a gen 2.5.

Ultrakill - the jump seats are out of a 95 sr. The mounting was welded in the exact same spots in the 91 as they were on the 95 sr.

Next project is to find a SR at the pull apart to source the shoulder belts for the rear. Currently they are only laps.

Jamacee

Observer
zy8upu2y.jpg

First mod. El cheapo until I can make something nice for the right of the TC shifter.

Jamacee

Observer
I have been trying to 'search' while on vacation from a piss poor wifi connection on my phone without any 'happy ending'

I am sure this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it.

My gen 1 has the bouncy seats I think out of a 95 sr. It also has the 3rd row mod from a 95 sr.

So what about the second row? I am sure the mounts are different. I would love a split second row.

Looking at the OEM set up I don't think it is a simple switcharoo. Anyone on the board have any success with this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94