CVT Mt. Rainier - used 5 nights, 3 weeks old

projected

Adventurer
TENT IS SOLD

PRICE: $1300 - For sale CVT Mt. Rainier installed brand new 3 weeks ago, used 5 nights with anti condensation pad and annex. Tent is sitting in my cousin's garage in Salt Lake City right now until July 16th, on the the 17th I will be driving from Salt Lake City to Santa Fe, NM and can meet anywhere in between. Call 5oh5 9oh8 123oh.

Last edited:

projected

Adventurer
Oops my gf posted this from my phone while we were driving, forgot the price. $1500 (price dropped to $1300) if on my way, more the further we drive out of our way.

I could pass through denver but is it 4 hours out of our way. I will do it though.

Last edited:

projected

Adventurer
$1300 delivered in the heart of the southwest and no interest?

You can't buy a new one right now if you wanted to and if you could you would pay almost $2100 delivered.

Anyone? :)

Chili

Explorer
Almost $200 less than the group buy cost even, which IMO is well worth it.. GLWS.

Only challenge is demand, since so many bought under the group buy.

slimtwo

Adventurer
To bad your ad didn't come out two (2) months ago, that would have saved me almost $500.00. Oh well, that's life in the big city!
Have a safe trip to NM

Happy trails!

1stDeuce

Explorer
Almost $200 less than the group buy cost even, which IMO is well worth it.. GLWS.

Only challenge is demand, since so many bought under the group buy.

Chilli, your math and mine don't match. :) I think he's asking a very fair price, but he's actually asking $80 more than group buy. Assuming shipping was $100, you'd save 20 over group, and HUNDREDS over current (out of stock) price... Still a VERY good deal!! And a HUGE tent!! Hmmmm....

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94