jeep wheels for your trailer or spares

Im4duke

Observer
I have 2 2013 jeep rubicon wheels and 2 5-spoke moabs. Wheels are bare, no tpms, no valve stems.

The rubicon wheels are the gray ones that came on stock 2013-2014 rubicons. 5x5 bolt pattern. I just bought this set of four by a guy who had them reconditioned by wheel medic in Columbus, OH for $85 each. He bought the set with scratches and curb rash. The lips have all been cleaned up and the faces powder coated. They do not have the little jeep symbol. They look like new wheels and are straight and true. I bought them to use two for my trailer, so I have 2 left over. Hard to find anyone selling a pair for your trailer. $60 each picked up in Columbus, OH.

The wheels above replaced the 5 spoke moabs that we're on my trailer. 5x5 bolt pattern, straight and true. They were the standard silver/light gray, but I primed and spray painted them with several coats of black rustoleum. Only issue is that they had lip mounted balance weight on when I painted them, and were later rebalanced, so there is an unpainted spot on each wheel. Again, perfect for your jeep trailer. $30 each picked up in Columbus, OH.

Not immediately interested in shipping, but will consider if they don't sell after a couple weeks. Will add some pics tomorrow.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior