We need a rooftop tent forum category.

screwball48

Explorer
The camping equipment section could be subdivided like the vehicles for sale section is. One category could be camping shelters to include RTT's, tents, awnings ect. The other category could be general equipment like chairs, cots, lanterns ect.

fike

Adventurer
The camping equipment section could be subdivided like the vehicles for sale section is. One category could be camping shelters to include RTT's, tents, awnings ect. The other category could be general equipment like chairs, cots, lanterns ect.

Good idea!!!!

OneFastGeek

Observer

I second this motion!

ColoDisco

Explorer
I agree, been hard finding good mods for my setup. Plus I recently found a problem with mine that I was looking for a solution.

C5dad

Observer
RTT's are posted through all the forums. The mods pulled communications out from electronics, thus RTT's being more active should qualify.

My two pesos!

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Can any of the guys in charge here give us a yes or no? Feeling like we are talking to a piece of wood...

fike

Adventurer
This thread is red hot. Six pages of bumps and miscellany. I spent the last two days in my small Maggiolina Airtop. That thing is awesome for solo trips. Honestly, it is a tad bit small for two people. On this trip to Mount Rogers, Virginia I was camping in a developed state park campground at Graysons Highland state park, and as usual, everyone walked by to gawk at the novelty of a rooftop tent on a smallish Subaru Forester. On the highway trip, I got between 24 MPG and 25 MPG, so consider that very good. The only thing I wish I could do is to create some sort of air dam to fit between the roof of the car and the tent. I think it could make the unit a bit more aerodynamic because right now the tent overhangs the windshield slightly creating an air-catch that can't be good for economy...and no I can't move it back without running into the rear tailgate.....and I almost forget........booooger.....I mean .....bump.
294-graysonhighlandscampground-e-m1-76936A-Panorama.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior