Packed ARB fridge pics?

Xrunner

Explorer
The 37qt would be great for one person, 50qt great for 2 people, and the 63qt good for enough food for 3+ ppl for a week. I have the 50qt and I mostly travel by myself. I find that with the 50qt if I am doing a solo trip I need to fill empty space in the fridge with drinks.

This. I have have the ARB 37qt and it's a little small to comfortably fit food and drinks for 2 people for 2+ days... although it's great for overnight trips with 2-3 people. To make it work I take a small Coleman with extra drinks and rotate them into the 37 qt as needed, usually 9 or so at a time.

Renntag

Adventurer
Looking to get an ARB or similar durable/efficient fridge for family expeditions. The 80qt is looking like it would take care of our needs for a week + trip.
The space it takes up is of concern, but the capacity looks great. We will also use on a weekly basis to and from town to keep perishables cool.

ethernectar

Adventurer
I have the 50qt and really happy with it. But remember that empty space in a fridge is dead non-efficient space. They work better (require less juice) when they are full, so a big one may not be the best bet. If I'm going for a longer trip I take along a small yeti with ice for cold drinks and just top off the ice when I get gas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94