Random shots

grogie

Like to Camp
This neat brick building that looks like it was built in the 1800s was actually built in 2005 by the toy collector Robert P. Carter, to display his personal and large collection of toys as the Carter’s Antique Toy Museum. The museum also had a soda and ice cream parlor. Unfortunately after six year of operations, Carter passed away. His wife soon after closed the museum and put up his entire toy collection up for auction. The building has been sitting empty since then. His wife claimed after Carter's death that it wasn’t profitable. The times that I went in the museum when it was open, he was always proudly talking about his collection and living his dream.

The building’s architecture is beautiful, classic, and being built to today’s standards, it should last for many years.

More can be read here.

Ps7W60.jpg

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Thanks for the compliments on the blogsite. Hope you subscribed as I try and update it on a regular basis. Here's another one I took a couple of days ago in while on the road in Arizona.

FossilNatPark-2-XL.jpg

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I do some photography work for a co-worker's production company sometimes. He is working his way into the music video realm hopefully. I shot this one of Scotty Austin of Saving Abel last week.
11150453_10202726245037819_7375430486794504714_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior