Needed Asap Manual Hubs GEN 2 / 2.5 ?? I have looked

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Sorry for the delayed reply guys. The hubs we have are the FHM-002, I'm not 100% certain on the applications but I know they fit 84-89 Monteros and likely many others. Perhaps you gents can help me fill in the blanks? We bought a pallet of hubs direct from AISIN including a few cases of the FHM-002.

Anyways, they sell for ~$130 each on Amazon. I can do them for $180/pair shipped to your door. Let me know if that is appealing?

PacS14

Adventurer
Sorry for the delayed reply guys. The hubs we have are the FHM-002, I'm not 100% certain on the applications but I know they fit 84-89 Monteros and likely many others. Perhaps you gents can help me fill in the blanks? We bought a pallet of hubs direct from AISIN including a few cases of the FHM-002.

Anyways, they sell for ~$130 each on Amazon. I can do them for $180/pair shipped to your door. Let me know if that is appealing?

That price is good if they are made in Japan, (not the chinese version) and yes that is the same part number for Gen 2 and 2.5.

cruiseroutfit

That price is good if they are made in Japan, (not the chinese version) and yes that is the same part number for Gen 2 and 2.5.

100% authentic AISIN from Japan, marked in the boxes, etc. We can offer a good price because we bought a couple of them :D

aisin.jpg

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader

They fit the Montero Sports without AWD and the 3.5L (not sure about the 3.0)

freewayross

Adventurer
Mine arrived yesterday will be putting them on this weekend. Can someone point me to a DIY, I saw it long time back but can't find it now.

Also i tried to turn the knob thing between lock and unlock but it won't move.... do i need to apply more force or does it work only when put on?

Pingis

I got mine but won't have time to install them anytime soon. Thanks for the super fast shipping though!

cruiseroutfit

Hey guys. Just wondering if the fhm-002 hubs will work on a 97 Montero SR. I believe it will, but was hoping one of you can confirm. I trust you guys more than some random website

I wish I knew. I can tell you which Toyota's the different AISIn's will fit down to the month but I'm not too savy on the Montero options. Anyone know the answer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior