66" Yakima load/cross bars and locking rain gutter mounts

4x4BNB

Adventurer
I have a set of Yakima load bars that measure 66" with the end caps installed. They will come with the locking, rain gutter mounted, towers. I had them on my 02 Disco and then my Vanagon but, I don't need them.
The towers measure 11" from top to bottom and I don't know the model number.
The set comes with two bars, four end caps, four towers, four locks, one key, and one blank key used to remove/exchange locks. All locks operate on one key.
Actual shipping costs.

SOLD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    544.3 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

raysuf

I've been pricing that setup for a teardrop project. I'm guessing shipping to NEA (North East Arkansas), particularly the bars, would kill the deal for me. Good luck.

4x4BNB

Adventurer
Probably....it would have to ship in two boxes....:). Somehow...they get shipped around the country tho :)

MtnClimber

Ready To Explore!
Put the feet in a flat rate "if it fits, it ships" box from the USPS ($12-15?)
Wrap the bars together with packaging tape and slap a printed shipping label on it and off it goes!

I shipped a tiregate from Maine to Maryland for $56 thru FedEx, just printed out a shipping label and taped it on, easy peasy.

Sorry to hijack, just trying to help out! :elkgrin:

4x4BNB

Adventurer
Put the feet in a flat rate "if it fits, it ships" box from the USPS ($12-15?)
Wrap the bars together with packaging tape and slap a printed shipping label on it and off it goes!

I shipped a tiregate from Maine to Maryland for $56 thru FedEx, just printed out a shipping label and taped it on, easy peasy.

Sorry to hijack, just trying to help out! :elkgrin:

I don't see it as a "hijack"... Thanks for the bump :)

Still available...now just $110

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles