A not so shabby Ram 4500 upfit

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Glad to see Carli returned to a single rate coil on the 4th gens. On their multi-rate ones the coils touch on an unladen truck.

Last edited:

flylow4500

Observer
regcabguy- Carli does not support this application. I chose a spring and made it work.. :wings: and it works great. Both springs types are available.

steviebam

American Force has been anything but helpful in the fitment of the wheels. When I ordered the adapters I explained to them I was going to run singles on the back but they still sent me adapters for duels. I called them back and they said tuff luck we can't help you, I asked for a stud PN for shorter studs and they said "figure it out yourself." I looked for hours for a stud that was shorter to work on the back, Finally I grabbed the porta-band and fixed the glitch. To make it even harder for those of you who want to run big 10 lug wheels American Force no longer sells the adapters by themselves.

Picture is before and after I cut the studs and hub pilot down for a single wheel.
Beautiful truck!
Any feedback on the michelins? I am yet to finish my 22.5 upgrade, for a 05 dodge cummins 2500. I have the accurides for single rear wheel with adapters from Frank at diesel wheels. I plan on doing a lot of gravel road driving and hope I have not made a mistake going the 22.5 route.
Only thing needed is the tires. I am setting

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Nice:Wow1: looking truck Flyflow. I am glad you got the adapters to work. Did it take long to remanufacture them? Looks like you got them ready to go and the fabrication work looks top notch. Cheers, Chilli..:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles