WTB Snow Peak Pack & Carry Large

sgregg108

Adventurer
Hi ExPo,

I'm looking for a Snow Peak Pack & Carry. Ideally lightly used or new :)

Any leads on one in SoCal or one that would ship here would be appreciated.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
FYI, the Snowpeak retail store in Portland Oregon had them last time I was there. I got mine there, used it extensively on my recent month long roadtrip, and absolutely love it!

mahumehe.jpg

vugu5u9a.jpg

dyhy8aru.jpg

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Very NICE!! Love the partner steel griddle. I use the hell out of that thing. even at home.. Great for making pancakes and quesadillas on the stove top.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Yeah, the Partner Steel griddle was the most used cooking tool the entire trip. Used it on both the snow peak fire pit and propane stove for almost every meal.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Sgregg108, sorry for interrupting your thread, but hey..it's keeping your post up at the top to be seen by the tens of people on this site.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
where did you go on your month long trip?

Oh man, where DIDNT I go? Yellowstone, Tetons, Moab, Arches, Bryce, Canyonlands, Zion, White Rim trail, Escalante-Grand Staircase, Vermillion Cliffs, Four Corners, Lake Powell, Vegas, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Pacific Coast Hwy, Mt. Shasta, then back to WA. It was an AWESOME trip!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Oh man, where DIDNT I go? Yellowstone, Tetons, Moab, Arches, Bryce, Canyonlands, Zion, White Rim trail, Escalante-Grand Staircase, Vermillion Cliffs, Four Corners, Lake Powell, Vegas, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Pacific Coast Hwy, Mt. Shasta, then back to WA. It was an AWESOME trip!

I'll bet it was! Trip report?

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Bump for Sgregg108! No trip report yet, don't know if I will get around to it. I still have pictures from my Mojave Rd trip last year I haven't even shared with my family. I use an iPad for my everything computer and it makes posting and editing much more difficult and time consuming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier