Bantam T3-C trailer

diggerline59

Enginerd
****SOLD****

Hey guys, I've decided to put my 1961 Bantam T3-C trailer up for sale. I purchased this trailer to use for an expedition trailer build, but now think I want to go a different, more jeep centered, direction. To prevent future rust issues, the Tub has been removed from the frame, soda blasted, frame and bottom of tub coated with POR15, and then reattached. New 4 pin wiring has been run on the trailer. The tent/supply rack is made of 1x2x.125 tube steel (1"x1" cross bars) and is removable, with screws securing it to the stake pockets in the trailer tub. The rack is very stout and will support a rooftop tent plus any other supplies you want to attach. The suspension has had the spring over axle flip, and includes new spring shackles. The trailer has two jacks mounted behind to the frame behind the tires, to stabilize it for sleeping in a rooftop tent. The trailer tows very well, and is barely noticeable behind my jeep.

The bad:
-Rattle can paint job. I have the spray kit of tintable raptor liner that I haven't had the chance to apply yet. I will throw that in if you would like (goes for around $120)

-couple of rust pinholes on the front face of the tub that I never got a chance to fix.

-The tailgate. It works, but need some repairs as it is slightly bent out from the tub.

I will try to get some closer pictures uploaded when I get time. I've dropped the price to $1250 and won't be going any lower. If it doesn't sell, I'll just keep it as a utility trailer.

I'm located in Beaverton, Or

Edit to add: the trailer doesn't come with the tent, trasharoo, or other gear. just the trailer and the frame.

Attachments

• trailer resized.jpg
    trailer resized.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 478
  • 20140701_104313.jpg
    20140701_104313.jpg
    553.2 KB · Views: 834
  • 20140630_133943.jpg
    20140630_133943.jpg
    491.3 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:

diggerline59

Enginerd
Fyreman got it right. I'm just north of Beaverton, Oregon. I'll get it added to the original post to prevent anymore confusion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior