Big pile of used Michelin XZL for Expo East

atlcruiser

Supporting Sponsor
Hi

In my never ending journey to corner the worlds market in useless junk I have a purchased enough XZLs to equip a small army. We are now bidding direct on MoD auctions so I hope to get some cool stuff moving this way.

7.5 x 16 XZL Direct from MoD

I have 15 sets of 5. Right now I am offering 7 sets of 5.

The logic being I want to get more or less matched sets. We will received all sets in Hertford and sort them next week. We will keep the others aside to match with the primary sets as needed. I might be able to add some sets in a week or so pending full inspection.

As an aside....imagine 75 XZLs...sounds great in theory until you need to go thorough EVERY SINGLE ONE and write down the DOT number for import!

$650 a set of 5 delivered to Expo East

$400 deposit to secure your tires. If you get to the Expo and don't like them then cash back to you. If you do like them pay and go.

We will ship if requested but tires will not roll out until close to Expo time (Oct 2).

Please e mail shipping@urbanlandcruisers.com

We can accept paypal @ landcruiserstuff@live.com or CC if you call the office 404 915 1281

Last edited:

atlcruiser

Supporting Sponsor
All that I have seen before would average 7/10 overall condition. That is why I am only offering 1/2 of the bunch to give me some room to make up good sets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier