WentWindrock

Camelfilter

Explorer
-Booked it & called for camping at Windrock. I'm still a bit confused about the camping situation ("absolutely no pop-ups in the tent area"), so they booked me into RV overflow/dry camping. They'll look at my setup when I get there.

Looks to be a FUN time!

drbandkgb

Xterra Junky
-Booked it & called for camping at Windrock. I'm still a bit confused about the camping situation ("absolutely no pop-ups in the tent area"), so they booked me into RV overflow/dry camping. They'll look at my setup when I get there.

Looks to be a FUN time!

The primitive camp areas are covered with low hanging trees.. Im guessing thats why.
The camp grounds are very well taken care of.. The bath/shower houses are CLEAN! :D

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up in PM and ill share my contact info..
The RV area is near the rock challenge and central to all the gatherings so don't feel left out.

Camelfilter

Explorer
The primitive camp areas are covered with low hanging trees.. Im guessing thats why.
The camp grounds are very well taken care of.. The bath/shower houses are CLEAN! :D

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up in PM and ill share my contact info..
The RV area is near the rock challenge and central to all the gatherings so don't feel left out.

Makes sense, & thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz