Camping Equipment

ol' scott

Adventurer
I'm selling an assortment of camping gear, all in great condition and well cared for. The gear is always stored in my house. After all trips gear is hung up for 3 days to dry and air out. No mildew or funny smells here. All bags are stored in their storage bags, not stuff sacks. All bags will be sold with storage bag and stuff sack. Extra stuff sacks are also available (Outdoor Research) for $5 each.

First up is a -5* sleeping bag from The North Face. This bad is probably 8 years old but very lightly used. Excellent loft in this synthetic bag. Doesn't pack small but it will keep you as warm as you'll ever want to be camping anywhere in the lower 48. Asking $75 OBO.

Next up is a 40* down bag from REI. Bag was used twice. Excellent bag that's kept me warm in temps into the middle 30's. It's a long bag so more room for you. Filled with 750 down it offers great warmth at low weight. Asking $110 OBO.

I also have an Alps Mountaineering 0* sleeping bag. This bad has only been used once and has been stored loosely (correctly) for the last two years. Asking $75 OBO.

I have a Sierra Designs Firestorm tent that has been used less than half a dozen times. When you want to talk bulletproof Sierra Designs is the way to go in my mind. It's a 2.5 man tent so it has extra room for your gear, a small child, or you dog. The thing doesn't leak. Great tent to set up at base camp for day hikes or split between two people and have tons of room in the backcountry. $100 OBO

Finally, I'm selling a North Face Denali Jacket, mens size large. It's too big for me, worn a few times during the winter but not often due to size. Asking $75 OBO.

Shipping will be done at cost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior