RTT Bed Rack with Hi Lift Jack mount

sarsabious

My wife brought up a good point.... We have nowhere to put our 150 pounds worth of dogs with a RTT using the DerpWerx (Houston based fabricator) rack so I'm selling it and looking for a SNUGTOP or Leer cover. This is made for the bed of a second generation Tacoma. It sits in the bed and mounts to the track system.

The first picture is on my truck and the rest are from the builders thread on Tacoma World.

$180. Strongly prefer not to ship.

PM is the best way to get in touch.
gaqeze8e.jpg
8u2ygeva.jpg
ymugy4az.jpg
ega7a2e6.jpg

Testing with a 600lb concrete block.
yzedy5az.jpg

Last edited:

sarsabious

What is the width of bed that the rack will fit on? It might fit my H3T bed depending on the width.

It measures 62"W (total side to side) x 38"D (front to back) x 7"H (total height). I'll go measure the width between the inside edges of the brackets in a few minutes.

sarsabious

So, after lots of talking with Fastenal I've concluded that it'll be pretty much impossible to send this rack through them because of it's shape. If anyone is interested, I can get UPS and FedEx freight quotes. If I had to guess, I'd say it weighs about 70 pounds so it might be a bit pricey depending on where it's going.

sarsabious

look into greyhound shipping.

i have a buddy in austin that wants it but no funds for truck stuff right now.

Didn't know they did that. I'll have to look.... If he wants it, he'll have to be quick because there's a couple others between Houston, Austin, and San Antonio who want it along with people waiting on shipping quotes.

MMEZA

Texas Explorer
I live in soutwest houston and am interested. I am new to this forum and do not know how to send a PM to you with my contact information. Please advise. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior