1996 Ford E350 Ambulance

mtrmble

Read the forum rules and still not sure if Ebay links by members go here or in the other vehicle sale forum if the member is actually the one who listed it so if I'm wrong I apologize. This ambulance would make a great camper.

Note: Emergency colored lights won't be included unless sold to an EMS company.

Description from the ad:

AC/Heat worked when last driven
Power locks and doors
Cruise and tilt steering
Tear in captain's chair no other tears in any seats or bench
Needs a good cleaning but no stains or damage (other than mentioned)
Dings/scratches on the exterior
Tires good
Center mount litter set up

Some of the outside cabinet doors latches will need replaced or rekeyed. I do not have the key. (rear door latch is missing - strapped for now)

Please do not bid unless you fully understand this unit IS NOT driveable any distance as is. I replaced the master cylinder and pads and they are still soft. Could need a booster? I do not know anymore. There are local shops that it could be taken to. I am moving and do not have time. I drove it home from garage and the rear passenger brakes locked on me. Next day they were fine.

Must be removed within 7 days of sale.
We accept certified/cashier check, cash in person, money order or wire transfer from bank to bank or paypal. No pick up till paypal clears.

Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-Ford-E350-Ambulance-Type-III-Diesel-7-3L-Turbo-Only-49K-original-miles-/301258530069?forcerrptr=true&hash=item4624685d15&item=301258530069&pt=Commercial_Trucks

_57.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles