2000, 100 series build

Benc

Explorer
I just cut the top and bottom and bent it over with sledgehammer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mph

Expedition Leader
I have the OME heavy setup...give it some time...loaded with RTT, rear bumper, fridge, and camping goodies; I wouldn't want anything else...

MTSN

Explorer
gy9ybu9a.jpg

Wow that RTT is HUGE! ;)

Benc

Explorer
I used 10 ga cold rolled steel instead of 3/16 so it should be about 30 lbs lighter than one made from 3/16 and still plenty strong with the right angles and placement of the gussets

Last edited:

Benc

Explorer
Looking good so far. Gonna be similar to an arb?

Thanks, I'm not a big fan of arb because if how bulky they can be but I guess my grill guard is similar to there's just tighter to the body. My goal for this one is low profile and as much clearance as possible. Got a good amount done today and I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out!
sy4a5yda.jpg
uvu7azeh.jpg
egemymu6.jpg
pa7u6ypu.jpg
be4ygu5u.jpg
yqeje8eh.jpg
6e3uzabu.jpg
7ejeragy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdlobb

Adventurer
That is one impressive bumper. It looks like a cross between the Slee bumper and the ARB bumper

skrillah

Adventurer
No kidding, one hell of a bumper build! Not sure what you do for a living, but I think its safe to say YOU COULD quit your day job...haha! Looking forward to the rest of this build!

Benc

Explorer
Thanks guys, I'm hopping to have it finished up today. The only thing I have to wait on is the lights I'm going to cut into the wings as I do not have them yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz