Pathfinder-vans.com info???

futo

Hi all,

Does anyone have any info on pathfinder-vans.com? Ordered parts a few weeks ago and no word from them at all, they charged my card ok, but emails go unanswered and phone calls (mailbox full or fax line) yield nothing.

spencyg

This Space For Rent
I've e-mailed them within the last couple months and never got a reply. If it were me I'd shoot them one more e-mail asking for an immediate confirmation of order receipt. If you don't get a response than I'd go right to your CC company for a refund.

SG

spencyg

This Space For Rent
FYI....got an e-mail from Gordon the other night (after months of nothing). Turns out he has been in the hospital due to a serious accident. If you still need him or have a dispute over CC charges, shoot him and e-mail and I'm sure he'll do everything he can to sort out the issue.

SG

derjack

Adventurer
Hi all,

Does anyone have any info on pathfinder-vans.com? Ordered parts a few weeks ago and no word from them at all, they charged my card ok, but emails go unanswered and phone calls (mailbox full or fax line) yield nothing.

I would not say that its a GOOD sign if somebody charges your card and at the same time do not respond!
I would recall the money immediately.

Plus: I don't think its a good sign for a business either if there is nobody else in the "company" who can answer emails\calls. If this old traditionally builders company is still alive there should be any kind of organization in it. These days an ooo (out of office) answer is done in a second. I don't get it.

Though of course (not knowing him personally) I hope he is doing better now.

spencyg

This Space For Rent
Normally I would agree. In this particular circumstance, the owner of pathfinder-vans is a sole proprietor and works alone. If he isn't there to answer the phones (for whatever reason) than nobody answers the phones. I suspect the CC charging was automated with his commerce website, so since he was gone, money got charged as it should have, but then nobody was there to send out the shipment. I don't disagree that it is a mess for whomever has become tied up in it.....just that the intentions behind the mess weren't (from the sound of the situation) mischievous or erroneous in any way. Anybody who owns a Pathfinder van conversion appreciates the services and products that Gordon provides, and I'm hoping he gets back on his feet.

SG

Gear10

I too had contact with Gordon about some parts in the beginning of the year.
This is the reply I got;

Dear Pathfinder customer.

My name is Clay, and my father owns and operates Pathfinder 4wd Vans. He was severely burned in an industrial steam accident back in March, and has been in rehab recovering for nearly 3 months. In his condition, It has not been possible for him to address web site changes, orders, phone messages and email over the last three months.

I will be assisting him in getting orders out and get things back in order. I will be running things until he is able to return to work.

So I don't think all is well over there.

Geerten

derjack

Adventurer
I too had contact with Gordon about some parts in the beginning of the year.
This is the reply I got;

Dear Pathfinder customer. (...)

Geerten
I got that.
But studiously this email should be kept more private. I recommend you to redo your post.

Last edited:

1tonvan4x

pathfinder vans facebook page says the website will be back soon. hope all is well with Gordon as I am in need of front springs badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94