Adrenalin Camper

Skennedy

Adventurer
I'm seriously considering one of these campers,is there anyone on here that has seen or owns there new Blast model.
For me ease of setup ,durability etc is a big factor.....image.jpg

shinertx

I'm seriously considering one of these campers,is there anyone on here that has seen or owns there new Blast model.
For me ease of setup ,durability etc is a big factor.....View attachment 238766

I purchased an Adrenalin Camper in the fall of 2013. We have used it a couple of times now and found that it is extremely well built and functional. There is a ton of storage and we like that it has air ride suspension for towing/leveling campsite. It literally takes us 10min to setup the main cabin and the canopy over the kitchen. We have never setup the additional room but would imagine that would take another 30min. I purchased this trailer because of the quality and also the weight. I can easily pull it with my Jeep wrangler and havent felt the need to install a break controller yet. I might consider selling mine if you are open to purchasing a gently used trailer? No issues with the trailer but have learned camping in Texas is something that happens 2-3 time per year due to weather. Would rather have toys i can use frequently...

Skennedy

Adventurer
I purchased an Adrenalin Camper in the fall of 2013. We have used it a couple of times now and found that it is extremely well built and functional. There is a ton of storage and we like that it has air ride suspension for towing/leveling campsite. It literally takes us 10min to setup the main cabin and the canopy over the kitchen. We have never setup the additional room but would imagine that would take another 30min. I purchased this trailer because of the quality and also the weight. I can easily pull it with my Jeep wrangler and havent felt the need to install a break controller yet. I might consider selling mine if you are open to purchasing a gently used trailer? No issues with the trailer but have learned camping in Texas is something that happens 2-3 time per year due to weather. Would rather have toys i can use frequently...
Sent you a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94