The Pegasus Adventures

Luckychase5

Adventurer
Alright, so my wife and I have just embarked on our year long adventure climbing, visiting, and driving our way through North America. We are driving our 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD (AKA Han Solo) and our 18ft Fleetwood Pegasus trailer.
So far we have sold our house, second car and all of our nonessential belongings and hit the road. We started our adventure by leaving our base in Portland, OR and headed for the boarder to canada making our way to Squamish, BC. Check out the ongoing truck build on my build page, follow along here and in our Instagram account &thepegasusadventure or
#thepegasusadventures
I hope you all enjoy, and adventure on!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407095391.586279.jpg
Our home for the last couple weeks outside out friends shop after selling our house while we finished up work.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407095448.558310.jpg
Crossing the border
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407095479.657533.jpg
We have made it to Canada! Where Delicas and healthcare are plentiful!

Luckychase5

Adventurer
Anybody know of a place I could potentially borrow a welder and drill in the Bozeman MT area? Ill be there next week. Thanks!!

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Hey Charlie, Any luck with the camp spots? If you want to take a run up to Whistler one afternoon this week I can set you up with a welder etc...

Luckychase5

Adventurer
Sorry to say we took off early because if the music fest. Most sites were taken, reserved, or closed in the area for the event. I guess 42,000 people can do that to a little town like Squamish

Luckychase5

Adventurer
Montana!

First off Thanks Redthies for the offer and I'm sorry we never got to meet up and grab a beer. It was just too crazy for us with the trailer to find a new place to camp and set up.
But now we have made it to Bozeman MT and have had a blast running around town, camping in Hyalite Canyon, casting some fly lines (My wives first try at it!) and hopefully teaching my dog to be on a SUP(Stand Up Paddleboard) in the reservoir on monday. Hyalite Canyon had some fun dirst road trails to play on and test my new lights out on, a full 360 degrees of lit up vision! The fishing has also been fun, mostly little guys and nothing big enough to fry up for dinner, but still lots of fun. We have now left the Canyon and are parked at a friends house so I can finish our rear bumper that I have been working on.
I hope everyone is doing great and Ill get some pictures posted on here soon. Cheers all and adventure on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94