Anyone know more about this beauty?

reldred

Observer
Man, you've just given me a raft of ideas for my rig once I outgrow the canopy, that's such a nicely executed little build!

smurf40

Observer
Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. I really do enjoy the truck, but as with any build, it could always be bigger, faster, better etc. No build ever does it all. This truck has checked my boxes of low cost fun that I didn't have to worry too much about. so far so good :) There will be improvements to equipment as budget allows. Fridge, dual battery and 33's are all on the short list.

h2os2

Adventurer
Smurf40....Saw your truck at the NW overland rally, just from the outside. It is awesome looking!!

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Love this truck. It was fun seeing it at the Rally, maybe next year you can do a walk-through for people.

smurf40

Observer
Thanks guys. Ray, way to go this year at NW Overland! My first time, my son and I loved it. We have been recommending it to everyone we know! We will be back next year for sure! What a great venue to get motivated and drum up so many ideas. Cant say enough good things about it.:wings:

smurf40

Observer
A Quick drive up to Tuktoyuktuk

inuvik 2015 088.jpg

Just Got back from a whirlwind 8000 km trip up to the Arctic Ocean in my 40 series. Drove through BC, Yukon, and into the NWT on the Dempster, Mckenzie and Beaufort Sea ice roads. End of the road was Tuktoyuktuk. Travel / Vehicle preparations were minimal as I had less than a week from trip inception to departure. All in all the trip went smoothly, albeit a bit chilly:cool:

smurf40

Observer
392.jpg

A Very cold morning in Tuktoyuktuk!

inuvik 2015 208.jpg

The scale of the North is HUGE! This was taken out on the Beaufort Sea.

cruiserpilot

Adventurer
Smurf - This is the most genius build I've ever seen. I've seen pics of your truck, even had a thread on MUD asking about 40 series campers. You have just returned
from my planned trip this next Sept in my 60 wagon. Amazing rig, best ever!! please send me pm. J

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94