What did you use your Hi-Lift for today?

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
Decided to make a post in similar fashion to the "What did you use your winch for today" thread. The Hi-Lift has it's ups and down (pun intended), so what have you used it for?

Today I pulled some tree stakes out in the yard.

e8eva6ap.jpg

Boost Creep

Adventurer
it wasn't today but the last thing i used mine for was to lift a trailer hitch up high enough i could back under it.

stingray1300

Explorer
I used mine to design and build a custom mounting bracket for it to be able to mount it to the inside of the pick-up bed, up-n-outta the way.

mjmcdowell

Explorer
Hi-lift....

Nothing! I did however remove it from inside the topper (I sleep in there on trips), and it was pita to get/put back when I needed it. Remounted it on the cross bars on the roof rack and put a cover on the climbing mechanism, secured with a locking knob... mo better now! mjmcdowell

stingray1300

Explorer
Hey Mike, easy to do. Being a welder by trade, it was even easier for me. But here's the only photo I have right now, but I'll get another for you.
DSC_0090 - Copy.JPG

keane

Observer
Used it allong with my bumper to un seat the beads on 4 tires so I could change them over to new rim. It wasn't today, but it was this week. :sombrero:

mjmcdowell

Explorer
Hi-Lift....

Took it apart, inspected all parts, painted it a new shiny red!, put it back together and re-mounted it to the roof basket, now it look's all brandy new and never used!! mjmcdowell :sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz