Ultimate 2 car garage

camodog

Adventurer
****See the new rules and guidelines under post #72 on page 8****
This is supposed to be a fun exercise, please do not take it too seriously.

I got this idea from an article I read recently. You have to choose two vehicles to fill your garage. Your budget is $75k. be creative, list your price and reason and of course pictures make every thread better. Here is my ultimate two car garage:
1. JKURD ~$50k if it ever comes out. 4 doors, Diesel, 6 speed manual, do anything go anywhere Jeep with enough room to carry my gear and dogs and fuel to go about 500 miles on a tank.

jkur.jpg

2. My second vehicle was a little harder to pick, I want something sporty, but can still haul the groceries and take me up the mountains for snowboarding. Used Subaru STI hatch ~$25k

sti.jpg

I didnt include any motorcycles in this list as my dream motorcycle garage would be about ten different bikes.

What would your garage look like?

Last edited:

stingray1300

Explorer
My garage would include:
My '13 F150 FX4 EcoBoost (I'm getting it just like I want it now) - $39,000 (list was 49,000)
'74-'78 Detomaso Pantera - mostly restored - $35,000
And I still have $1,000 left over for gas money! :D
With this combo I can do anything!

Amy H

Observer
Funny you post the Jeep and WRX. Our family has a WRX and we have been trying to get a JKU sport! I think those are wise choices that are affordable. Now if the diesel Jeep would just get to the US already!!!

emkay

Observer
Cool thread!!

My garage houses the JKUR Diesel (I am in Europe) and a C63 AMG as a substitute to the WRX :)

camodog

Adventurer
emkay- please tell me that the c63 is of the wagon variety? even if it isnt, that is one of my favorite cars (just didnt fit the budget)

Amy- I currently have an 04 wrx (non-sti) sedan that i bought new back in 03. I also have an 05 Rubi unlimited. If I were to upgrade, it would be exactly what is in the pictures above. A jeep and a subaru, the only two cars you'll ever need.

Stingray- the Pantera is a very interesting choice, I didnt expect anyone to pick that as their 2nd car. Awesome.

EugeneTheTJ

Tar Heel
Well this is my garage...
20140503_102609_zpsa35643d6.jpg

With $75K I would just finish both rigs and use the remainder for a tube bender, press brake, plasma cutter, etc.

emkay

Observer
camdog - the merc is a sedan... lighter compared to the estate and you easily get it over 300 km/h. the estate is a biatch when it comes to topspeed and is a little heavy at the butt :)

sseaman

Adventurer
I agree with Hilldweller, we are close to that with my '14 JKU and wife's '14 Volvo S60. The Jeep is far from built up and the Volvo is nice but not a dream car.

docwatson

Adventurer
Consider the two vehicles in my garage currently are worth about 5000 dollars combined. 75k seems like it could build my dream garage. That said.

Wife's - JKU Sport

Me - Frontier Pro-4x (sorry but I really want a truck)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier