Looking for a Longboard 10'+

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Like tittle says looking for one in SoCal..LA area.. I tried surfing a few weekends ago n I want to take on this hobby.. Any body knows or has one for sale let me know...
Thanks...!! :p

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Check Play it again sports if there is one close and obviously CL. Also, if you live in a beach area, start asking people you frequently see. Some of the best boards I've owned have been from word of mouth. Good luck and don't drop in on someone.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Awesome.. !!!
Yeah I been looking at CL and have come close to purchasing one, but they have had some good dings or shady repairs....

I'll check out infinity in DP.
I am actually looking for a 10'4" or 10'6".

Thanks for the tips guys.. !!

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
I was in Stewart's Surf Shop (San Clemente) today and they have a few used as well as a huge selection of new longboards in the 10' range.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Ok I got me a 10'4" Anderson board.. in pretty good shape with a fin, but no leash.

You guys recommend a good beach for beginners...

I'm looking at paddling and getting a feel for this thing..

Any pointers are welcomed..

Thanks,

Frank

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Where are you located?

For now, pretty much any beach will do. You're not going to be successfully heading out to the breakers anytime soon so stay inside and surf the white wash until you learn how to stand up, etc. Once you feel comfortable getting up then you can head to the breakers. Get a leash and have some fun!

FordGuy1

Adventurer
I have a 9.6 Stewart for sale. Like new, Clark Foam $600.00, no dings, no repairs.

Last edited:

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Im in the LA area..
I have taken a surfboard out by Malibu pier..but willing to go the distance to any place that is nice and mellow.
SDDiver5 thanks that is basically my plan... no rush.. im stocked about my new board and getting out there...
I have been told San O is a place great for newbs, but also was told it is a busy place..... eitherway.. I'll check out places that people tell me about....

FordGuy1 good luck with the sale...!!

JimBiram

Adventurer
I'll put in a plug for the Infinity Noserider by Surftech. I've had mine for 11 years and it's as good as new. 10'0" but floats like a cork

Every Day is a Good Day Surfing...Some are just Better Than Others

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

grampswrx

Observer
Try Bolsa Chica in north huntington beach. Old Mans in san clemente is another good one. In LA county, sunset (where sunset meets PCH) in malibu and county line are pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier