Camper Windows

1aquaholic

Adventurer
Did some net searching and on this forum and found Dometic, Hehr, and VWC. Looking for big flip out with blinds and screen built in, any suggestions?

j

1aquaholic

Adventurer
Abitibi I have and that looks like on eof my only choices, I've heard they have a glass instead of a acrylic called a HD but all are expensive and take a long time to get.

Joaquin (my name too!) I was looking approximately 4x4 foot and 4x2 but I flexible in sizing, do have pics?

Thanks
Joaquin

S2DM

Adventurer
Anyone have any experience with the outbound windows? They look rather nice and less than half the price of KCT. Build quality seems somewhere in between KCT and seitz.

reldred

Observer
I'm going to hitch a lift on this conversation since it's relevant to what I'm doing with my truck as well, does anyone have any experience with the Seitz windows mentioned previously? I've got an Australian website that carries them and I'm looking at putting a pair of 450x900mm ones in the rear of my truck for the sleeping quarters. What's the durability of these? They're acrylic windows which in this case I find preferable to glass, would they withstand some punk trying to cave them in with a bat*? Or more importantly, a stray branch on the trail?

seitz-win-am.jpg

http://caravansplus.com.au/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=8795

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier